Title: Content Marketing Manager
TAUS is a think tank and resource center for the global translation industries. We develop communities through a program of events and online user groups and by sharing knowledge, metrics and data that help all stakeholders in the translation industry develop a better service.
The shared knowledge helps TAUS members decide on effective localization strategies. Shared metrics support more efficient processes and the normalization of quality evaluation. Shared data leads to improved translation automation.
TAUS develops APIs that give members access to services like DQF, the Quality Dashboard and the TAUS Data Cloud through their own translation platforms and tools. TAUS metrics and data are already built in to most of the major translation technologies.
The TAUS Content Marketing Manager combines the roles of writing, research and communications. S/he must be a good writer (in English), knowledgeable about the localization industry, sharp in business and fluent with online marketing and social media.
- Develop an integrated communications plan - including the role and positioning of each piece of content
- Write blog posts, articles, newsletters/mailings, eBooks and product support materials
- Support the activities of the TAUS User Groups
- Assist the team with research, surveys, report writing and editing
- Develop new content together with experts, influencers and ambassadors
- Create online marketing campaigns in HubSpot
- Track and report key metrics on your marketing campaigns
- Manage and measure social media efforts
- BA degree in communication, marketing, translation or other relevant areas
- 2 years experience in online marketing in a B2B environment
- Curious, data-driven and ambitious
- Experience in or affinity with the localization industry
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (English)
- Experience in (non-technical) SEO
- Experience with Content Management Systems, preferably Joomla!
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and HTML
- Knowledge and understanding of online marketing key performance indicators
- Ability to quickly understand new (marketing) tools
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is a pre
- Experience with UX design is a pre
- Experience with marketing automation is a pre
Location & Reporting
The job is a full-time position and will be performed in the Amsterdam office of TAUS on the Keizersgracht 74.
The Content Marketing Manager reports to the Head of Marketing and Communications at TAUS and works closely with the chairs and secretaries of the TAUS User Groups.