MosesCore encourages the development and usage of open source machine translation tools, notably the Moses statistical MT toolkit.
We achieve this by organising:
- TAUS outreach events to provide tutorials and share knowledge on the use of open source machine translation.
- Academic workshops and evaluation campaigns in order to publish and compare the latest research in machine translation.
- Machine translation marathons, to implement the latest machine translation techniques, and to discuss and present recent implementations.
MosesCore consortium of academic and commercial partners includes: University of Edinburgh, TAUS, Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Charles University, Applied Language Solutions
MosesCore is supported by the European Commission Grant Number 288487 under the 7th Framework Programme
- Website: http://www.statmt.org/mosescore/
- Source: https://github.com/moses-smt/mosesdecoder
- Moses Statistical MT toolkit: http://www.statmt.org/moses/
- Twitter: @MosesSMT (#MosesCore)