A Magazine with a Mission
This online magazine takes as its mission to help the world communicate better. The language industry holds the key to success of ever more globalizing business and governance. Entrepreneurs and workers in the language industry are hardly aware of the strategic function they fulfill in this time of ‘hyperglobalization”.
Politicians, businessmen and in fact consumers, citizens of the world, they all become more and more dependent on the language sector. It is for them that we put together this quarterly review, for everyone who is interested in language technology and business and who believes that translation in every language should be available to everyone, just like electricity, water and the internet.
TAUS Review is a free online magazine. If you want to share TAUS Review with your customers, vendors, freelancers and friends, you can embed the magazine on your web site or in your digital news bulletins. Just fill in the form below and if you like your company logo and slogan will be added to our Directory of Distributors in the magazine.
Guidelines for Submissions to TAUS Review
- The title of the content should be contained within the body of the document at the top of the first page
- Tell us if it ties in with an event/conference
- Please keep your document to very basic formatting
- When quoting other articles or reference material, include the attributions within the body copy with active hyperlinks
- Please do not overuse hyperlinks unnecessarily
- Do not include footnotes, endnotes or lists of references
- The timeline for publication is dependent on current work volume and channel suitability
- Save the document in the following way: TITLE_YOURNAME_DATE
The blog/article will then be logged to a control sheet where we can monitor progress, plan a publication date and implement any social media marketing around the content.
You should consider the following when writing content for TAUS:
- Who is your audience?
- Don’t be afraid to inject personality and anecdotes into your content
- Ensure regular series content, linked articles or quarterly columns are followed through with
- When you write your content, include suggestions at the end for tags/labels
- LENGTH: Articles should range between 1000-1500 words, though we appreciate there will be some exceptions. In the case of very long articles, ensure you use subheadings. Blog posts are generally much shorter in length and should not exceed 800 words.
Thank you for your cooperation.
TAUS Review editor